Real Estate Services for Home Buying
Do you understand what real estate services should you receive? Remember, you have a choice in the real estate agent you select; not just the property you buy. Additionally, find a Realtor to assist you in buying a home and know the real estate services you will receive.
A real estate agent will provide basic services such as identifying properties for sale. In addition, they will help with completing real estate contracts (at your discretion). Finally, they can assist in locating lenders, inspectors and closing attorneys.
North Carolina sets the rules regarding how a customer or client relationship is established. Each agent has some latitude in defining what services are (or are not) included. As a result, you’ll want to consider the following levels of real estate services:
Home Buyer Servicing
- Set buyer appointments
- Provide a Buyer Representation packet
- Explain agency and buyer representation
- Complete the buyer agency agreement
- Analyze the buyers needs and goals
- Assist Buyer with obtaining loan pre-qualification or pre-approval
- Provide housing & community information
- Coordinate an area tour
- Establish a home search plan & timetable
- Research the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Preview properties
- Home tour of properties
- Help the buyers evaluate and compare homes
- Arrange for house-hunting visits
- Provide pricing & market research
- Write up and present the offer
- Negotiate the contract
- Provide an estimate of closing costs.
- Assist in the selection of service providers
- Initiate the closing/title process
- Educate the buyer about the process
- Advise about home warranty coverage
- Establish communication with all parties
- Advise parties on timetable to closing
- Coordinate loan application process
- Coordinate inspections
- Advise on repairs
- Assist with appraisals
- Coordinate the closing process
- Provide information for moving & relocating
- Schedule the closing
- Review the closing paperwork
- Attend the closing
- Insure for all filings and notifications
- Assist with occupancy or relocation
- Provide post-closing information & service
- Obtain testimonials & referrals
Buyer Tip Videos
Visit my YouTube Channel’s “Home Buying Tips” playlists. There are many helpful home buying videos to watch.
More Home Buying Tips
If you’re planning to buy real estate in the Lake Norman area, make sure you learn about working with real estate agents; they can represent a home seller and home buyer separately or sometimes they represent both. How should you be represented?
Compare Lake Norman Towns
Moving to the Lake Norman area? No town has the same personalty. Which town matches your lifestyle? Compare these Lake Norman towns before you buy real estate – Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Huntersville and Mooresville.
Living on Lake Norman
Find Lake Norman Information; the lake towns and counties on the lake. Whether you are purchasing Lake Norman waterfront real estate or planning on boating or fishing on Lake Norman you’ll want to know where there is lake access with boat ramps and marinas. You might even decide to join one of the many boating clubs on the lake.
Lake Norman Real Estate
Planning on home buying or selling a home in the lake area? Search MLS listings that are up-to-date and accurate for Lake Norman real estate for sale, Cornelius NC real estate, Davidson NC real estate, Denver NC real estate, Huntersville NC real estate and Mooresville NC real estate. Don’t forget to search Lake Norman waterfront property. In conclusion, you’ll need to compare these properties, the amenities they offer and the true costs of living in each town.
Useful Links & News
Don’t forget to view Lake Norman links for more information about the entire Charlotte region. Stay up-to-date on the Lake Norman housing trends. Consequently, these sales trends are just as important to home buyers as for home sellers to know.
Thank You for Visiting
The real estate in Lake Norman offers something for every lifestyle. Learn more about Robin A Puckett. Matching homes with lifestyles is the basis for Robin’s Lake Norman real estate business. Therefore, contact Robin if you have any questions.