Lender Checklist: What You Need for a Mortgage
When you are applying for a home loan your lender will require several items from you. When getting ready to buy a home be prepared and have the items from the list below ready for submission. Having these items readily available will speed up the amount of time to process your loan and lessen the amount of contact needed.
- W-2 forms (or business tax return forms if you’re self-employed) for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
- Copies of at least one pay stub for each person signing the loan.
- Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts for any outstanding balances.
- Copies of two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
- Lender, loan number, and amount owed on other installment loans, such as student loans and car loans.
- Addresses where you have lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords if appropriate.
- Copies of brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, such as a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
- Copies of your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
- Documentation to verify additional income such as child support or a pension.
- Copies of personal tax forms for the last two to three years.
Buyer Tip Videos
Visit my YouTube Channel’s “Home Buying Tips” playlists. There are many helpful home buying videos to watch.
More Home Buying Tips
If you planning to buy real estate in the Lake Norman area, make sure you’re ready. Several steps to getting your finances in order, checking on your credit score, learn ways to improve your credit, follow a lender checklist and explore real home ownership costs.
Compare Lake Norman Towns
Moving to the Lake Norman area? No town has the same personalty. Which town matches your lifestyle? Compare these Lake Norman towns before you buy real estate – Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Huntersville and Mooresville.
Living on Lake Norman
Find Lake Norman Information; the lake towns and counties on the lake. Whether you are purchasing Lake Norman waterfront real estate or planning on boating or fishing on Lake Norman you’ll want to know where there is lake access with boat ramps and marinas. You might even decide to join one of the many boating clubs on the lake.
Lake Norman Real Estate
Planning on home buying or selling a home in the lake area? Search MLS listings that are up-to-date and accurate for Lake Norman real estate for sale, Cornelius NC real estate, Davidson NC real estate, Denver NC real estate, Huntersville NC real estate and Mooresville NC real estate. Don’t forget to search Lake Norman waterfront property. In conclusion, you’ll need to compare these properties, the amenities they offer and the true costs of living in each town.
Useful Links & News
Don’t forget to view Lake Norman links for more information about the entire Charlotte region. Stay up-to-date on the Lake Norman housing trends. Consequently, these sales trends are just as important to home buyers as for home sellers to know.
Thank You for Visiting
The real estate in Lake Norman offers something for every lifestyle. Learn more about Robin A Puckett. Matching homes with lifestyles is the basis for Robin’s Lake Norman real estate business. Therefore, contact Robin if you have any questions.